Summary: Quote, sell, and service insurance products, as per customer requests.
- Selling new business and up-selling existing business.
- Answering inbound customer calls, and offering solutions to customer questions, by taking time to educate customers on products and services.
- Present new products and services to Customers.
- Research and learn policy coverage, underwriting guidelines and eligibility provisions for each company.
- Perform all responsibilities and achieve individual goals on quality, time, and client satisfaction. Which may include quoting, and selling policies, processing payments, taking claims information, following through with client requests and properly documenting all information.
- Make outbound calls on leads to sell/cross sell various products and offer solutions for their insurance needs.
Education and/or Experience
- MUST hold a General Lines Property and Casualty License, with some personal lines insurance experience.
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- General Lines Life, Accident and Health License and/or small commercial experience helpful.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, work in a team environment and be flexible to daily changing needs and job duties.
- Must possess strong analytical, and interpretive skills, with the ability to troubleshoot, problem solve, and analyze customer needs.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be dedicated to quality, highly organized and efficient.
- Must practice concise and accurate documentation.
- Strong customer service skills and focus.