What you’ll need:
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 20 frozen Oreo cookies
- 1 cup crushed candy canes
- 1 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with either foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Chop the Oreos and set aside 1/2 cup for the topping.
- Using a double boiler, combine chocolate and condensed milk until smooth.
- Mix in the chopped Oreos, peppermint extract, and 3/4 c crushed candy canes (the remaining 1/4 cup to be set aside for use as topping)
- Pour fudge into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle remaining chopped Oreos and crushed candy canes over the top.
- Allow to harden overnight before cutting into 1 inch squares.